- 10.4″ high performance color LCD Fish Finder for professional #shermen
- FURUNO Digital Filter technology delivers crystal clear target presentation
- 1/2/3 kW powerful output power ! Choice of 50 kHz/200 kHz transducer
- Ease of operation by automatic control of range and gain
- Post-processing gain control applies to all existing returns on the display
- White Edge/White Line features – Discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- The top edge of the bottom echo is displayed in white to clearly show bottom structures. This feature helps to discriminate between weeds and bottom fish distincly.
- FURUNO digital filter optimizes the gain to obtain highly defined images of underwater conditions. The FCV-288 can clearly show target fish close to the seabed. The digital filter also eliminates noise to deliver sharp and detailed echo presentation, achieving detection of fishing reef and even individual fish with absolute clarity
- With conventional gain controls, changes are made for new echoes only when a change in the setting is applied. With the Post-Processing Gain Control, changes in the gain setting are applied to new echoes as well as all of the echoes already on the screen. Because the changes are applied to both new and existing returns, you will be able to quickly and easily find the right gain setting for your conditions.