Skip to content
||NMEA0183 or NMEA2000
||50 and 200 kHz
||600 W or 1 kW
||GPS or WAAS
- User customizable keys are designed to create short-cuts to menus. Customize menus before you leave the dock for faster, effortless and more intuitive operation on the sea.
- The larger IPS LCD screen, which features a distinctively clear and wider viewing angle, gives you excellent readability in changing sea conditions.
- The GP-3700 series is capable of storing up to: 30,000 own ship track points, 10,000 TT/AIS/consort/GPS buoy points, 30,000 mark/lines, and can record way points and routes.
- The GP-3700 series provides and displays navigation data in a wide variety of modes.
- All the display modes can be switched by tapping “DISP” key according to your favor.
- The “UNDO” key lets you go back one operational step of deleting and drafting your marks and lines with a single press of a key. While the “UNDO” key works as going back your operation, the “REDO” function recovers your last operation.
- USB flash drive (local supply) can be connected to the front panel. Stored data can be used for retrofit, review for the service, and record of your navigation marks.
- Provides an at-a glance recognition of bottom composition with four types of graphical displays (Rocks/Sand/Gravel/Mud) when connected to a supported thru-hull or transom mount transducer.