Skip to content
||4 ft or 6 ft
- The Targe Analyzer™ function displays moving targets, stationary targets, rain, sea surface and targets closing in on your vessel in different colors. Spot hazardous targets directly, simply by their color. Target Analyzer™ can improve situational awareness, hence increasing safety at sea.
- Quickly adjust the radar image with a single action. When Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE) function is activated, the system automatically adjusts the clutter reduction filter and gain control according to the sea and weather conditions selected (Calm/Rough Sea/Hard Rain).
- FAR-1513-BB offers impressive customizability and freedom when it comes to display. Choose how you want echoes to be displayed so that you can maximize visibility and efficiency.
- Individual knobs for gain/rain/sea clutter suppression as well as RotoKey and a touch panel allow efficient, simple operation. An optional trackball unit as well as a regular USB mouse can also be used.
- Whether it be a close up window of approaching targets or target information, you can customize the display freely to show the information you need at hand.
- Connect a required AIS transponder to overlay AIS targets on the radar display. Up to 40 different targets can be tracked simultaneously.
- 19″ LCD MU-190 and 15″ LCD MU-150HD are available as optional supply to fit the needs of your unique vessel. A high brightness display ensures great visibility in the most difficult of conditions.
- The 100 Base-TX Ethernet is utilized to network two radar systems together without the need for extra devices. For convenience, you can control both radars from any of the connected displays.